Chiropractors: How To Blog For Maximum Engagement
Google likes websites that include blog posts. Research shows that websites with blogs have 434% more indexed pages with the search engine. Creating content, however, is more than throwing up keyword-filled posts and hoping they drive readers to your site. Two million blog posts are created every day, so how do you make yours stand out?
Increase Blog Traffic
If you want to create a better experience for your readers while also benefiting from a SERP boost, concentrate on your content, allow comments, include a CTA, and promote sharing.
- Unique content: Any chiropractic website can create a post about the benefits of regular visits to the practice, but what are some out-of-the-box ideas? Include information that’s unique and specific to your audience’s needs. For example, instead of saying, “Boosts child’s immune system,” say “Helps prevent ear infections.” The specific mention of a common problem in babies will spark an interest with parents skimming the page.
- Get visual: Include images and videos in your blog posts. Patients are naturally drawn to imagery as 90 percent of information carried to the brain is visual. Visitors to your site will remember more when you display content with pictures or video.
- Encourage commenting: Choose a reliable commenting platform. Some features to look for include a language moderator and an alert system to let you know when someone has commented on a post. When readers leave a comment, you need to respond. Sparking a conversation and connecting with your readers will bring them back on a regular basis.
- CTA: Each blog you write should include a call to action. That doesn’t mean that you go for the hard sale in each post. You may offer a free download about at-home chiropractic methods or ask a question and instruct your readers to comment with their thoughts. Don’t just let the information float in cyber space – tell readers what to do with it.
- Post regularly: Create a content calendar for your blog. Decide when you will post and stick to the schedule. Visitors who engage with your content will expect new blogs on a regular basis. Plus, the new information is gold for Google SERP ranking.
Blogging is an effective way to reach your audience, but you must do more than offer a page of content. Include images, videos, commenting, and post regularly to get the maximum benefit from your work.