Chiropractors: 5 Things You Can Do to Improve Google Visibility
Having a website it today’s digitally-dependent world is a must, but it’s not good enough to launch a website and forget about it. Your chiropractic website is what helps you build credibility for your brand. It’s a way to reach customers during off hours and create a landing space for prospects wandering through Google search results.
How To Optimize Website
To ensure your website is clearly displaying the brand message you want to deliver and offering strong conversation rates, you need to fine tune your platform. Simple ways you can optimize your website include:
- Do the Research: Your website needs to include researched and proven SEO keywords and phrases. Whether you’re launching a chiropractic website or it’s time to revamp your current site, partnering with a marketing team that understands the industry is key. Increase your site’s SERP ranking by implementing studied keywords that your target audience searches. So next time you are writing content for your website, make sure your keywords are well researched and targeted for the type of patient you want to attract.
- Blog: Websites with blogs have 434% more indexed pages with Google. When Google scans you site during a keyword driven search, it considers all of the fresh content you publish. When you constantly churn out fresh blogs, you’re more likely to better your SERP ranking.
- Videos: By 2020, video will account for 80% of all consumer internet traffic. Research reveals landing pages and blogs with videos can increase your conversion rate by up to 80%. Create engaging, informational videos for your website and blog.
- Relevancy Matters: Google loves a website that concentrates on one subject matter, and churns out relevant content. If you are a chiropractor, make sure your website’s focus is on chiropractic… not weight loss, or DNA testing. Although those services can be on your website, make sure over 85% of your content is chiropractic centric. Websites that have the most amount of targeted and comprehensive content for potential patients, often rank much higher on Google.
- Cleanup Your Citations: Chances are, every time you opened up a Gmail account or hired a new associate, somewhere along the line you or them entered your office address, website address, and telephone numbers as part of your contact information. However, when a business / practice has multiple contact profiles, it tells Google that you are all over the place. Leave your main Google My Business profile alone, but look for and delete all other profiles or instances you fine online – whether as part of another Google My Business profile, Google Plus profile, or personal profile.
Patients are trying to find your website. By optimizing your site with the proper keywords, blogging, videos, keeping it relevant, and cleaning up your citations, you make it easy for searches to land on your homepage.